The Sanef Group, subsidiary of Abertis, international leader in motorway management, has always placed the greatest emphasis on values of integrity and honesty, and compliance with laws and regulations. These principles are highlighted in the Group’s Ethics Charter.
Discover the Sanef Group’s Ethics Charter
Code of conduct in the fight against corruption and influence peddling
The fight against corruption and influence peddling within the Group is detailed in its Code of conduct that clearly lays out its policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards any form of corruption.
Find out more about the code of conduct
The Sanef Group’s Ethics and Compliance Committee
The Sanef Group has set up an Ethics and Compliance Committee whose duties are as follows:
- Contributing to the definition and updating of ethical principles and rules of conduct that must guide the conduct of the Group’s employees on a daily basis;
- Reviewing the organisation of ethics and compliance function and, if necessary, make recommendations;
- Developing, facilitating and managing the Group’s compliance programme to ensure the proper dissemination, understanding and application of the Group’s ethical principles;
- Monitoring the compliance with ethical principles and dealing with any issue or query brought to the Committee’s attention for review through the whistleblowing report mechanism.
Find out more about the rules and procedures of the Ethics Committee
Whistleblowing report mechanism
Pursuant to its Ethics Charter, the Sanef Group has set up a mechanism allowing the reporting of non-compliance cases with the Regulation (*), the Ethics Charter or the Group’s Code of Conduct in the fight against corruption and influence peddling.
Find out more about the whistleblowing report mechanism
A reporting channel
For this purpose, all employees and stakeholders have access to a reporting channel enabling them to contact the Compliance officer.
- Mails should be marked as “confidential” and sent to the following address:
Comité éthique et conformité [Ethics and Compliance Committee]
30, Boulevard Gallieni
- Emails should be sent to the following address email@example.com .
Pursuant to the law n° 2016-1691 of 9th December 2016 relating to transparency, the fight against corruption and modernisation of the economy, referred to as the “Sapin 2 Law”, the Sanef Group has pledged to:
- guarantee the strict confidentiality of the whistleblower’s identity, as well as third parties named in the whistleblowing report;
- guarantee the absence of any retaliatory measures or threat of these measures against the whistleblower.
Anonymous alerts will only be dealt with if the factual elements provided are sufficiently detailed and allow the seriousness of the allegations to be assessed.
This mechanism also enables any interested person to ask any question about the interpretation of the Group’s Ethics Charter or its Code of Conduct in the fight against corruption and influence peddling.
(*) This relates to facts, actions or omissions referred to in Article 6 of Law n° 2016-1691 of 9th December 2016 relating to transparency, the fight against corruption and modernisation of the economy, (the “Sapin II Law”), namely a crime, offence, threat or harm to the public interest, a breach or attempt to conceal a breach of an international commitment duly ratified or approved by France, of a unilateral action of an international organisation taken on the basis of such an undertaking, European law, the law or regulations.