Groupe Sanef is committed to professional equality. On this page, see our indexes in 2021.
Gender Equality Index:
The Sanef Group is committed to professional equality. In 2021, the gender equality index reached:
|Details of the results obtained by indicator:|
|Promotion rates (companies with more than 250 employees only)||Not concerned||15||15||Not concerned|
|Salary increases following return from maternity leave||Non-calculable||15||15||Non-calculable|
|Gender distribution of the 10 highest wage earners||10||5||5||5|
In addition, as part of the collective agreement on professional equality between women and men and quality of life at work of October 15, 2020, Groupe Sanef has undertaken to monitor quantified indicators allowing it to adjust our policy on professional equality between women and men, if necessary, and thus reduce any inequalities. As examples:
- Number of women promoted / total number of women and number of men promoted / total number of men;
- Breakdown by sex in “top management”;
- Average basic salary by CSP, sectors and gender;
- Average base salary by age group and gender;
- Use of the specific catch-up budget.
Managers and executives:
As part of the new provisions resulting from law n° 2021-1774 of December 24, 2021 aimed at accelerating economic and professional equality, known as the "Rixain law", Sanef SA publishes its data relating to the representation of women and men among its senior executives and within its governing bodies:
- Senior executives: 36% women and 64% men,
- Governing bodies: 29% women and 71% men.